Jump Start Your Injury Claim
- DO NOT provide a recorded statement to ANY insurance company until after you consult with an attorney. If you do, it may be used against you.
- Medical Attention and follow up needs to be prompt, appropriate to the injuries. Often best to start in with new providers.
- Seek legal counsel as soon as you can. A claim involves many more factors than are immediately apparent, even if you or your loved one was clearly not at fault. When you dial our office at 702-737-0000 you start the process of protecting your rights and protecting the value of your claim.
- Witnesses, Evidence, Investigation. There may be a need to contact witnesses, preserve evidence or hire an investigator. Eric Woods can determine and accomplish what needs to be done.
- Claims Process. Eric will guide you through the entire claims process, helping you obtain medical care, and the compensation and benefits you are entitled to.
- Start Protecting Your Rights and the Value of Your Claim – Dial 702-737-0000 and Get Started Now