Attorney Eric H. Woods
Eric H. Woods moved to Las Vegas from Northern California in 1981. He has been practicing law in Clark County since 1982. Mr. Woods is a graduate of the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law receiving his J.D. in 1981. He was admitted to the California Bar in 1981 and is an active member. He has been a member of the State Bar of Nevada since 1982.
After studies in Europe and at the McGeorge School of Law, including an Internship at the European Union [EU] Common Market Offices in Brussels, Belgium, Eric Woods was awarded a Masters in Law in International Business and Taxation (LL.M.) in 1982.
Mr. Woods is admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court, Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, the California Federal District Courts and Federal District Courts of Nevada.
Mr. Woods specializes in a broad range of civil litigation matters, and over the past 30 years has handled injury claims, including all kind of vehicular and pedestrian accidents, workplace injuries, and wrongful death claims. When required for his clients to receive justice, Mr. Woods has personally tried his client’s cases in front of Clark County juries to a verdict, and through post-verdict motions. Mr. Woods has participated in jury trials to verdict in both state and federal courts.
- St. John’s College (Santa Fe), B.A. ‘77
- McGeorge School of Law UOP, J.D. ‘81
- McGeorge School of Law UOP, LL.M. – International Business & Tax ‘82
State Bar Memberships
- Member State Bar of Nevada (Admitted 1982 – Active)
- State Bar of California (Admitted 1981 – Active)
- Private Practice, Nevada, since 1982. Practice focus: Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, and Workmen’s Compensation. Former alternate municipal judge for the City of North Las Vegas.
- Eric Woods vigorously seeks justice for his clients including personally trying civil jury cases through to verdict in Clark County District Court.
Admissions to Practice
- Admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court, Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, the California Federal District Courts and Federal District Court of Nevada
- Eric is fluent in Spanish.